AVOID REMOVAL: Call us at 866-892-9264 To Speak to an Attorney!
We Get People Out of Immigration Detention!
We Fight Deportation in All U.S. Immigration Courts!
We can get you, your family member or friend out of ICE detention.
Many people obtain immigration benefits (known as “relief”) by applying directly with the immigration judge in removal (deportation) proceedings. After the initial issue of “removability” is resolved (usually at the master calendar hearing, sometimes after a contested hearing), the court will determine if a respondent will be allowed to remain in the United States. Only an experienced licensed immigration attorney can advise you whether you qualify and are likely to obtain relief from removal.
The most common forms of relief are:
- Withholding of Remova
- Convention Against Torture
- Cancellation of Removal for Legal Permanent Residents
- Cancellation of Removal for Non-Legal Permanent Residents (“10-Year COR”)
- VAWA Cancellation of Removal (3-Year)
- Special Rule Cancellation/Suspension of Removal (NACARA)
- Adjustment of Status
- Termination/Administrative Closure
- Includes Prosecutorial Discretion
- Includes Motions to Suppress and Termination
- Termination may be sought to seek relief before USCIS (i.e. U-Visas, VAWA, Adjustment of Status etc…).